Benazir was a budding, creative designer of clothing and a sketch artist from her early years. She went to school to study business. After a long hiatus from her design creations and raising two teenage boys, Benazir decided to get back to her creative roots. She went to trade school to be certified with the GIA at Carlsbad CA and Benazir Collection was established in 2013.
About BC jewelry:
Benazir designs her pieces keeping her customers in mind. Emphasis is made on simplicity, wearability, and openness to light and movement. Benazir designs pieces that she would enjoy wearing herself. This allows her to honor her true creativity, instead of producing designs to sell in volume. That's what makes it her art. She uses only natural gem stones and solid precious metals. Born and raised in India and having traveled the world, her designs reflect cultures from across the globe.
Each design begins from the purchase of the stone. The stone dictates what it wants to become. The design for each piece is hand sketched to bring out the best in each stone. Using a patient and iterative process each piece is handcrafted, stones mounted and accented with diamonds by artisans in Jaipur, India to create unique pieces.
She loves to use sliced Sapphires, Emeralds, Tourmaline, Tanzanite and Opals in her pieces. Benazir admits that it’s very hard to pick a favorite precious stone among the ones she enjoys to work with, although she tends to gravitate more towards sliced Sapphires.
Besides designing jewelry, Benazir loves to travel and learn about new cultures and traditions. She is a blogger. Benazir also volunteers and serves on the board of two nonprofit organizations based in Dallas. While not working on her designs, she spends time with her husband, Tanvir and kids, Ozy and Zain.
Benazir trusts that you will wear her jewelry in good health and spirits and treat each piece as you would treat anything that is special…. with the utmost care. Please refer to care instructions in the website in order to enjoy the pieces for a long life.
BC Jewelry is also available at these unique, upscale boutiques:
- My House of Style - Birmingham, MI
- The Starring Gallery - Northville, MI
- Barbara Boz Boutique - Birmingham, MI
- Barbara Boz Boutique- Harbor Springs, MI
- Treasure Trove - Grosse point, MI
- Brieslys Boutique - Colleyville, TX
- One Posh Place - Grapevine, TX
- Zar Clothier - Southlake, TX
- Body, Mind and Soul- Houston, TX
- Kinne's Jewelers- Gainesville, TX
- Honey's Home and Style- Waco, TX
- Friends of the Cabildo, New Orleans, LA
- White Magnolia, Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Lighting Connections, Laguana woods, CA
- Annie's Design- Richardson, TX
- Causey's Corporate Gifts- Houston, TX
- H.Gachman Interiors- Fort Worth, TX
- Showtime Couture- Austin, TX
- Turtle Creek Exchange- Baton Rouge, LA
- CWD Studio and Home- Houston, TX
- Insights- Lubbock, TX
- Anderson Medspa- Fort Worth, TX
- Just Looking Boutique, Laguna Beach, CA
- Art for the Soul, Laguna Beach, CA
- The Paper Tulip, Shreveport, LA
- Victoria's Decor and designs, Andrews, TX
- Judy at the Rink, New Orleans, LA
- L and G Lifestyle, Rome, GA
- Angela Woods Interiors, Rockhill, SC
- Gifts by Shari, Venice, CA
- Hissyfits Boutique, Rosemary Beach, FL
- Tailored Home, Philadelphia, PA
- Mulberry and Lime, Lexington, KY
- M and J Home, Murfreesboro, TN
- Sara Berman Designs, Dallas, TX
- Trellis Gift Shop, Fort Worth, TX
- Arrow Rock Antiques and Mercantile, Arrow Rock, MO
- Indigo Eclectic, Port Aransas, TX
- Modern Jewelers, Beaufort, SC
- Martin Miazza, Gulfport, MS
- La Chique Maison, Cut Off, LA